Worshiping in the face of COVID-19
Your Guide to Church Online at MC3
This page was created to put the resources you need for online worship in one easy place. Submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Worship Opportunities
Sunday Worship Service @ 10:30 AM
Watch it here (live stream)
Children Ages 4 through fifth grade
To support our parents and children as much as possible during this unprecedented time, our Footsteps children’s ministry is making available resources each week to help ensure kids can continue to learn about the Lord and the Bible.
Sunday Worship Materials
(Week of May 24, 2020)
High School and Middle School Students
- Tune in for Live @ 5 with Will Tyler Sunday at 5 p.m. (C-Group and worship for middle and high school students)
- 7 @ 7 (7-minute devotional on Instagram and YouTube)
C-Groups (All meetings are virtual)
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 p.m. – YAMs (Young Adult Ministry) C-Group (Via Zoom)
- Wednesdays @ 7 p.m. – 9:37 C-Group hosted by Art Stansberry (Via Zoom)
- Wednesdays @ 7 p.m. – [email protected] for Student Ministry (Via Instagram and YouTube)
- Wednesdays @ 8:30 p.m. – Family C-Group hosted by Jim Barber (Via Zoom)
- Sundays @ 9:30 a.m. – New Testament Journeys C-Group hosted by Jim Barber (Via Zoom)
- Sundays @ 9:30 a.m. – Adult Sunday C-Group taught by David McGaughey and Donna Dukett (Via Zoom)
- Sundays @ 5 p.m. – Live @ 5 for middle and high school students (Email Will Tyler for access)
* All other worship gatherings and C-Groups are suspended for the time being.
Talk With Your Children and Teenagers
Our world is filled with tragic events, and sometimes that tragedy hits close to home. Use these guides to have a conversation with your child or teen and help them navigate tough situations.