Worshiping in the face of COVID-19
Your Guide to Church Online at MC3
This page was created to put the resources you need for online worship in one easy place. Submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10:30 a.m. at Paxton Drive Event Hall
2150 Paxton Dr., Lilburn, GA 30047
(Right beside PetSmart and next to The Home Depot on Highway 78)
Online Sunday Worship Service @ 10:30 AM
Watch it here (live stream)
Children Ages 4 through fifth grade
To support our parents and children as much as possible during this unprecedented time, our Footsteps children’s ministry is making available resources each week to help ensure kids can continue to learn about the Lord and the Bible.
This Week’s lesson:
We are currently studying a series on the Ten Commandments. These lessons are intended to help our children understand that rules give us security and to see God as the ultimate parent who wants the best for us.
High School and Middle School Students
- Sundays @ 9:30 a.m. – Student gather in the upstairs room at Paxton Hall worship location
- Wednesdays @ 6 p.m. – Student Ministry C-Group (Via Zoom – Email Will Tyler for link)
C-Groups (All meetings are virtual)
- Tuesdays @ 6:30 p.m. – YAMs (Young Adult Ministry) C-Group (Via Zoom)
- Wednesdays @ 7 p.m. – 9:37 C-Group hosted by Art Stansberry (Via Zoom – Meeting ID: 833 2222 7797; passcode: 108463)
- Wednesdays @ 7 p.m. – Student Ministry C-Group (Via Zoom – Email Will Tyler for link)
- Wednesdays @ 7 p.m. – Family C-Group hosted by Jim and Becky Barber (Via Zoom – Meeting ID: 863 5258 5691; passcode: 743351)
- Sundays @ 9 a.m. – New Testament Journeys C-Group hosted by Jim Barber (Via Zoom – Meeting ID: 893 5645 1134; passcode: 591300)
- Sundays @ 9 a.m. – Adult Sunday C-Group taught by Donna Dukett and David McGaughey (Via Zoom – Meeting ID: 740 5138 4581; passcode 5eJ6Lz)
* All other worship gatherings and C-Groups are suspended for the time being.
Talk With Your Children and Teenagers
Our world is filled with tragic events, and sometimes that tragedy hits close to home. Use these guides to have a conversation with your child or teen and help them navigate tough situations.